segunda-feira, 22 de agosto de 2016










2 days off- day 1-
The past week I was lucky enough to get 2 days off from work. Since it was a last minute oportunity I wasn't able to travel anywhere, so I decided that I was foing to enjoy my city in a different way: to be more attentive to the details and to pretend I was somewhere else, day dreaming is easy, quite fast and totally free. It kind of worked, there were moments when I thought I was in Miami or Paris. Take a look!








By the end of the day, I was also here, all of the inspirational photos of this incredible place are from their facebook page. I don't know about you, but I always feel awkward taking pictures inside stores. Luckly, not only it's a dreamy place, but also their photos look like these. (see above).
Photos:
1-8 ©The Wild(e) Journal 
9-15 ©Coração de Alecrim

day 2 tomorrow. 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário