segunda-feira, 29 de agosto de 2016



last pictures from the days off (promise) 






 not me! -(girl above)-, but I felt really great just by looking at her. I wish I could be this confortable in my own skin in public. I was looking at her and thinking how I also wish I could be the same: just taking my shoes off, put my hair in a bun, enjoy the sun, the ocean and a new place with a map on my hands . I felt really liberated and I wasn't the one facing the ocean barefeet. I was the strange looking girl with dark circles under my eyes , really pale skin and bad hair day This graffited lighthouse also made me smile that day. "Atlantik (atlantic, sorry I really can't fight the urge not to correct misspelled words) birthday nights"- I don't know, but this sounded like fun. I ended up picturing the whole night in my head.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário